Wednesday, January 31, 2024

My New Website!

 



Hello Everyone!

Today I'm announcing the launch of my new website, Rain Frances Creations! I've been working very hard the last few months to get this website built and created and I got 'er done!

Thursday Art and Dinner Date will now be hosted there so please update your bookmarks, your blog-readers and sidebars!

I have a three-minute video describing what I'm offering on the website, if you'd like to watch it, here's the link: Rain Frances Creations Website Launch!

Thanks to Nicole for letting me know that comments were not working, I fixed it! Friends, if you notice any glitches on the new site, would you let me know either by email or commenting here? I tested the heck out of the site, but sometimes things get missed! Thank you!!

See you on the new blog! 💖




13 comments:

  1. ...you have been a busy beaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how things were going. You have a major project! Good luck. Does this mean you aren't posting on with page any more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, I won't be posting here on Blogger anymore. All of my posts will be on the website, including Thursday Art and Dinner Date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I shall go and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got your email this morning. I think it's wonderful. You go gurrrrl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes and good luck to you, Rain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the new website.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rain, congratulations! The new website looks great. It's nicely designed and appealing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The site looks fabulous! Headed back over to join the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, my friend, on the new website and the intro video was lovely. You have a gentle and welcoming voice. Can I include a link to your website on my blog sidebar since you will be discontinuing the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Dorothy! ♥ I really appreciate all of the support!!!

      Delete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain