Thursday, May 11, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Hats!


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Hats! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Bugs Bunny is showing off his ten-gallon hat this week! Instead of a gun in his holster, he had a carrot!



⬆️⬆️ This prompt is right up my alley! I can't even imagine not wearing a hat anymore!



⬆️⬆️ Here is my Cat in the Hat!



⬆️⬆️ I also drew a top hat inspired by Fred Astaire!



⬆️⬆️ Jack continues to be stable!



⬆️⬆️ πŸ˜‹For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date πŸ˜‹,  I made a pizza hat!!

On the video front:


⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art, I'm sharing the video How To Draw A Top Hat With Charcoals!

⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids, I have How To Draw The Cat In The Hat!

⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden, I'm sharing the short video on how I made the Pizza Hat!

⬆️⬆️ I'm also sharing a few gardening videos, I have a Spring Garden Update!

I also planted some more Asparagus Roots!



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

May 18th: Moon Phases
May 25th: Petals

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

33 comments:

  1. So many fun hats!.Hope you are keeping well, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for hats - and your pizza hat looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was young, it was considered extremely impolite to wear a hat indoors, and I still feel that way. My grandchildren went through a phase when they were never without a hat, but we would not let them wear it in our house, and they handled that with no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear my hat all of the time these days! Indoors and out! ☺

      Delete
  4. Good morning, I never was a hat person, my Mom was though. I do wear a hat in the summer when working in the garden, and a warm hat in the winter but nothing stylish.
    Great videos-you will love your home grown asparagus it's the best
    hugs from the lake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I love homegrown asparagus, I actually have a few shoots popping out of the original raised bed this weekend! ☺

      Delete
  5. You have so many fun hat photos here, including your art Rain. And I love seeing that hat shaped pizza. It looks like it was fun to make. That's good news about Jack, and I think he's saying howdy in that hat. I hope you get asparagus. I actually started my plants with seeds, and even though that was a long time ago, it's so great to have yummy, fresh asparagus. I hope you have a super week and weekend ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika! I thought about starting them from seed, but I wanted to get things going more quickly! This year I can finally harvest my entire crop from the first raised bed I planted in 2020! So exciting! ☺

      Delete
  6. Wow ... you really did do Hats :) Love Bugs in his 10 Gallon Hat and I am so glad you did a collage of you in your hats. I was almost going to do you, but I decided it was better left up to you to do if you wanted to. Jack is such a cutie and like Izzi very tolerant of our need to put hats on our pups :) Your art is awesome and a pizza Hat, Ha! ... you really thought of everything. This was fun, Rain ... Now on to tackle the Moon Phases ... :0

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you can relate to putting hats on the pups lol...I put hats on them all of the time. I have a photo of my late Marlene with one of my hats and her eyes are so wide like "what are you doing to me????"...Thanks Andrea! ♥

      Delete
  7. Yummy; i luv that hat pizza
    Happy Thursday to all

    MuchπŸ’–love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillena! That hat pizza was gone in a flash lol! ♥

      Delete
  8. Rain your hats are lovely going to watch your gardening video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine! ♥ I appreciate you watching the video!!

      Delete
  9. Good grief, Rain. I was SURE I \ left a comment last night, but I must have dreamed it as I slept at my computer.

    I LOVE the hat shaped pizza. It is impressive.

    Your Cat in the Hat is brilliant. Your top hat is beautiful, too.

    My friend Sally gave me a hat, but it was too big for my head, so I gave it to a friend who walks in her neighborhood every day. I like your mosaic. You have a LOT of hats!! I have none (grin) except in my art. Thanks for hosting this fun event. I hope to join in more often now that my month of recycling is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! ♥ Oh oh, dreaming of blog comments, not good lol! ☺

      Delete
  10. Great photos of you with the hats ~ wonderful Bugs and Dr. Seuss drawings and very creative pizza ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cat in the hat art, I am not a hat wearer as I have found it difficult to keep them on and they make my hair all flat :) You always look good in yours and Jack looks lovely in his. Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty! ♥ Hmmm...maybe the "hat hair" is why I continue to wear them! ☺ I can hide it!

      Delete
  12. ...hats sure were an easy prompt for you. Thanks for hosting the party Rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great prompt for me Tom! Wish I'd thought of that prompt years ago! ☺

      Delete
  13. It's hard to imagine you without a hat on your head, Rain! You look great in hats; me, not so much. I only wear one if I'm going to be in bright sunlight on a walk or at the beach. You caught that macho look that men wearing a sombrero often have. Bugsy's carrot for a gun is a fun touch, and the Cat in the Hat is spot on! Your art is always inspiring. I'm thankful to hear that Jack is stable, and he looks so cute in his hat. Your spirit seems lighter! Love and hugs to you, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! ♥♥ I feel like the hats are an extension of my head at this point lol! The macho look, I didn't even go for that, but thanks for mentioning it! My spirit...comes and goes, good days, bad days you know? ♥♥

      Delete
  14. wow, you really have a lot of hats. And nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do suit hats, love the pictures you've shared.
    Your pizza hat looks great and I'm sure it was delicious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post! You look great in your assortment of different hats. And Jack looks so nonchalant. :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain