Thursday, May 18, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Moon Phases!


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Moon Phases! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Did you know that Bugs Bunny was the man in the moon? This is a photo I took of the moon; I drew Bugs' face and added it as a layer to the photo in Photoshop. I also added the starry sky!




πŸ˜‹For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date πŸ˜‹,  I made an Italian Focaccia Bread with Onions! It was so good! 

On the video front:

⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids, I have How To Draw A Dragonfly!

⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden, I'm sharing the video for How To Make Italian Focaccia Bread with Onions!



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

May 25th: Petals

June 1st - Flying Creatures
June 8th - Crawling Creatures
June 15th - Land Creatures
June 22nd - Water Creatures
June 29th - Extinct Creatures

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

25 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job of Bugs in the moon! The bread looks delicious with onions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, I love a nice piece of focaccia bread! Yours looks dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your focaccia looks delicious, Rain! I love focaccia and sometimes bake it as well. I like to add rosemary to it and sprinkle some coarse salt on top. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiling at Bugs as the man in the moon - and drooling at the foccacia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your moon phase and the bread looks amazing!! Wish I could smell it. Thank you so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to taste your focaccia !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bread looks all look good! Have a happy day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're focaccia bread. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If your foccacia was round it would look a lot like the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miriam made focaccia bread too this week and it is truly delicious. We will have it for dinner tonight with prosciutto and cheese, some olives, salad and a bottle of wine. Does it get any better? Not for me it doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!
    Your bread looks delicious.
    I think all of your blogging buddies will be round to have some :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't have time to put a post together, but I wanted to stop by Rain. Your focaccia looks very very yummy. I hope you're having a great week and have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh... Your focaccia bread looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...your Italian Focaccia Bread looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love Focaccia too, dear Rain. But I bake it rarely and without onions - sometimes with olives. Wish you a very good weekend. Thank you for hosting.

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Rain
    Beautiful moon image! your bread looks and sounds delicious. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Rain! I love your Bugsy in the moon drawing. And your bread looks yummy! I hope all is going well with you. Terry asks me every few days how you are doing. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, the man on the moon all along was Bugs Bunny ... who knew? What do you think Bugs thinks of being on the moon? And Focaccia Bread with onions ... yummm, I would love it warm with butter. I am a bread lover, but not a bread eater for the obvious reasons. I try to limit my bread intake to once or twice a week and that seems to work well for me. And, as I have mentioned before, I rarely bake because I eat what I bake and that doesn't bode well for the figure ... Don't know how you do it Rain, but all of you delicious food looks good on you. You must be blessed with a high metabolism :) So, I will warn you now ... I have a million petal pictures so my task will be to figure out which ones to use. See you next week :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bread sure look yummy.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had planned to stop by, but Friday was not a good day in my world. I'm not whining, just explaining that my GOOD hand hurt, as did the rest of my body, in part to my inability to breathe due to the winds from the wild fires in Canada and in part from overworking at my friend Sally's house on Thursday when I brought in 200 lbs of cat litter she had ordered from Amazon. I do hope to join again, soon. I may have to wait until I can once again type with both hands.


    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh thanks for the info dear Rain - I DID NOT know that Bugs Bunny was the man in the moon 😊! We really are never too old to learn. Your Italian Focaccia Bread with Onions looks extremely delicious!
    All the best 🌱🌿🌱, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/05/costa-rica-11-kapitel-monteverde.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is some good looking focaccia!!!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain