Thursday, June 8, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Crawling Creatures

Raven and Jack - they crawl sometimes!! ☺

Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Crawling Creatures! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! And please showcase your foodie posts too for our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ (See you in July after my little break!!)



I made the dogs some "Pupcakes" last week since it's been one year since I adopted Raven! Can you believe it's been a year????



I wanted to post this last week for "Flying Creatures" but totally forgot! A Blue Jay and a Mourning Dove in flight!

If you'd like to see my latest videos, please check out my channels:

Rain Frances Art For Kids 

Rain's Kitchen and Garden 

Spiritual Rain


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

June 15th - Land Creatures
June 22nd - Water Creatures
June 29th - Extinct Creatures

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

19 comments:

  1. Raven and Jack look so content. Wow that's a great shot of the birds. Hugs Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good crawling photo haha and the cupcakes look good. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and Raven are gorgeous - and that is am amazing shot of the birds in flight. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful art by Jeff Krete on my blog this week, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy day to Raven, the pupcakes look good. Love your furbabies, Jack and Raven!
    Cool capture of the Blue Jays! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well captured raven dear Rain
    your cookies look delicious
    sending you hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how nice, dearest Rain,
    at Crawling Creatures I can offer you some iguanas and crabs - and also a poisonous snake...! But there are also cute climbing animals to see.
    Raven and Jack are cute animals too - the photo of the both is adorable. And I am very happy that Jack is still doing quite well! They must have loved the anniversary dog biscuits. (Haha, "pupcakes" is a funny word! 😁)
    All the best and have a nice June 🌻🌼🌻!
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/06/costa-rica-12-kapitel-nationalpark.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good Thursday. Thank to Rain for hosting our Thursday date

    MuchπŸ’šlove

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love Raven and Jack! Thank you, artist Rain for accepting our photographs as art. Mostly would play music and take photographs. We don't create the beautiful visual art that you do. But we sure appreciate seeing it and joining you here every week. Have a good week! Rain

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad we can share any art we like because for once I have some -- though I don't think there's much in the line of creepy crawly there. I do love that photo of the birds in flight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww jack and raven, what cute pals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Pups look awesome and Jack looks especially well considering what he has been going through. Nooooooo .... it can't be a year. Our lives are flying past us faster than we can keep up. OMG ... she's a year older and no sign of wrinkles. Lucky Ravon :) So Pupcakes ... perfect name and a welcomed treat I am sure. I don't have a pup to bake for anymore :(
    Now are you sure that is a Dove in your picture ... It looks like another Blue Jay to me. Look at the white edges on the tail and wing. None of the Doves I have ever seen have that detail ... just sayin' :) Any way, every time I see your trail cam pics, I tell myself I want to get one ... but it never seems to happen. Not sure where to look for one ... maybe on Amazon, right? Anyway awesome post for someone who is taking a break :0

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea! I'm pretty sure it's a Mourning Dove, mainly because I saw the before and after photos from that burst shot from the trail cam! I got mine on Amazon. I'll email you the link!

      Delete
  13. Such a lovely photograph of Raven and Jack.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Rain! I was happy to see you here, since I thought you were already on break. Enjoy it! (Although I know you'll be working on your projects.) Rave and Jack look adorable, and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure, dear Rain, that your dogs love the pupcakes. What a funny idea. You are the best. Raven and Jack seems best friends. That is not a matter of course. I think back to our dog, a Chow-Chow. He was very dominant.

    Wish you a very good week. And thank you for hosting.

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pupcake what cool concept.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how wonderful pupcakes for the sweet doggies ~ great photo of them (pups) ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a nice photos of Raven and Jack who look like best buddies. Congrats to Raven's one-year anniversary and what a sweet treat to have baked, pupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain