Thursday, June 29, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Extinct Creatures



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Extinct Creatures! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! And please showcase your foodie posts too for our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹

Announcement: After much thought, I have decided to go on a permanent blog break. My education and business ventures are leaving me little time for much else! I have to focus my life in that area, so blogging will be collateral damage I'm afraid! I will still host the weekly Art and Dinner Date until the end of the year, then after that, my blogging journey will end! I just want to give a genuine thanks to all those who have participated over the years and also those who have been so supportive! I've made some lovely friendships throughout the years!

I guess my blog is becoming extinct!

If anyone wants to take over the TADD in the new year, let me know! Thanks Friends!! ♥♥


If you'd like to see my latest videos, please check out my channels:

Rain Frances Art For Kids 

Rain's Kitchen and Garden 

Spiritual Rain


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

July 6th - Picnic!
July 13th - Draw A Summer Sound
July 20th - Tea Party
July 27th - Heat Wave

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

20 comments:

  1. Sometimes at the end of the day I feel extinct. Does that count? Lol thank you Rain for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sad to see you go, but you definitely have to do what is best for you. Thank you for still hosting TADD until the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your posts and your blog friendship but wish you nothing but good things into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, sometimes we just need to prioitize our time, blogging does take allot of time to visit and comment every one on these link ups-I am taking a bit of blog break too and not linking up to blog events this summer hope you still pop in over on instagram hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing all a happy Thursday

    MuchπŸ’šlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen it coming. For the moment you are too busy. But you still have some time left :) So, see you a few more times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will miss you very much Rain! Thank you for hosting all these years and until the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there are only so many hours in a day and of course, you must focus your time and energy first and foremost on education and business! Wishing you all the best in both, Rain! Thanks for creating and hosting the Art Date for so many years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trump is an extinct creature, but somehow he still is able to breathe. Sad to hear that your blog will become extinct too. Life brings changes and I hope that yours will work out well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sis. I had a feeling this was going to happen. However, you must do what needs to be for your life. I know how busy you have been trying to get things set for your future. Hugs and love, N.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad for me, but I know you have a lot on your plate. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Rain. Just when I found you again, you are leaving. My luck! Well, hope you stay on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll miss you, and your furry family, as well. I rarely comment, but always read and follow along. I wish you well and much success.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will miss you and your post. I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself and your sweet furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know you are doing what you need to do, but it makes me sad. I will miss our weekly art exchange (was never good at the dinner part. I do cook, but never remember to take pictures of it). I guess, unless someone takes over TADD, I will have to create my own prompts :( You know Tadd will be missed, but I know we will all be following your videos and learning new techniques and ideas from you. I wish you all of the best ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will miss you and your lovely posts, but you need to do what is best for you.
    I send my good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sad to hear this, Rain, because I have enjoyed your blog so much. But I will follow you on YouTube, my dear friend. I know you are looking to your future security, and I applaud you for that. Hugs and best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some interesting challenges.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh... I was just coming in here to catch up after a blog break of my own, and I am so very sad. I wish you well on your endeavors. I will miss you, Rain!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain