Thursday, October 12, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: In The Laboratory



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is In The Laboratory! Bugs is being very dramatic as Victor Frankenstein, but I think Daffy is kind of tired of it! 

Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!


⬆️⬆️ For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ I worked in the cocktail lab to make a Halloween Eyeball Martini! (I'll have the video and recipe up on Rain's Kitchen and Garden on Sunday).





⬆️⬆️
 πŸ”₯Live Stream Update!! πŸ”₯After suffering some technical issues, I have to divide my short film premiere and the live stream into two events. The Short Film Premiere will happen on Sunday October 15th at 11:00 am EST. Immediately following the premiere, I will be live and I'll have the link to the live stream in the description of the video and in the chat box! I hope to see you there!

Link to the Premiere of my short film: The Talk



⬆️⬆️ For anyone interested, I'll be live on my Spiritual Rain channel on Friday. Joining me will be my friend Jackie and we'll be talking about superstitions! We'll also be interacting with the chat!  Here's the link to that live stream!


Here are my latest videos:



⬆️⬆️
 For Rain Frances Art : I made a short of how I drew Grandpa Munster. I'll have the real-time lesson up on Friday.



⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids : I'm sharing How To Draw A Bat!


⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden : I take you through a quick tour of my Pumpkin Patch.


⬆️⬆️ On my channel, Spiritual Rain, I've been reading fairy tales. My latest "Bedtime Stories Podcast" features the fairy tale The Devil With The Three Golden Hairs.


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Oct 19: Fictional Monsters (Literature, Movies, TV)
Oct 26: Halloween Decorations

Nov 2: Cold and Rainy
Nov 9: Trains
Nov 16: Smiles
Nov 23: Landscape
Nov 30: Pockets

Dec 7: Snowed In
Dec 14: Christmas Lights
Dec 21: Christmas Cookies
Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

14 comments:

  1. I love that you are continuing to branch out and stretch your wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative food for the Dinner date Rain and a fun laboratory piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    You have a lovely voice for reading the fairy tales and I enjoyed the pumpkin patch video. Cute toon art, I like Daffy. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rain,
    I really feel sorry for poor Duffy as Bugs' test subject ;-)) Great, your Halloween drinks with the "googly eyes"!
    Hugs, all the best and happy October days
    Traude
    πŸπŸŒ»πŸ‚ 🌻🍁
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/10/auf-dem-schneeberg-und-noch-ein-paar.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the pumpkin patch video and I do like your art.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daffy - Favorite Looney Tunes character ever...

    Happy Thursday Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daffy looks bored ... and maybe a bit tired of it all. Bugs doesn't make a very convincing Frankenstein. As ornery as he is, he still has a sweet face :) Eye ball martini's ... oh my. I was never a martini fan, so I am quite certain that the eye balls wouldn't improve the taste. A nice glass of dry wine would suit me though. I couldn't make it to your Friday the 13th Spiritual Rain. I was at a Pumpkin Patch of another kind (I will send you pictures) most of the day. I do hope to be there Sunday though ... fingers crossed. I find my memory is not very alert these days ... too many issues on my mind. But, that said, I have told my phone to remind me, so I will most likely remember. You sure have a lot of video's to share ... you have been busy, but don't use them up so fast ... save some for weeks when you don't have time to make new ones. It is good to have you back in the saddle again ... see you this Sunday 😁

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creations, very nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed (and commented) on a couple of your videos, Rain. I'm so glad you posted links here. Wondering if you were able to harvest any of those late pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain