Thursday, October 26, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Halloween Decorations



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Halloween Decorations! I'll be carving pumpkins this weekend! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! 



For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ I made a Ghostly Halloween Pizza!!! (I'll have the video and recipe up on Rain's Kitchen and Garden on Sunday).


Here are my latest videos:



⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden :  I'm sharing the video where I make the string-cheese broomsticks.


⬆️⬆️ On my channel, Spiritual Rain, my latest "Bedtime Stories Podcast" features me reading Edgar Allen Poe's The Tell Tale Heart!



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Nov 2: Cold and Rainy
Nov 9: Trains
Nov 16: Smiles
Nov 23: Landscape
Nov 30: Pockets

Dec 7: Snowed In
Dec 14: Christmas Lights
Dec 21: Christmas Cookies
Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

17 comments:

  1. Your ghostly pizza is perfect for this time of the year! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really don't do Halloween here - so seeing halloween decorations is exotic and fascinating for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No halloween here either but you're doing a wonderful job of preparing spookiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rain,
    I just love you Halloween art, so cute. The Halloween ghost pizza looks delicious! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Rain. I spend this time trying to avoid the delicious candy! πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOO-WHOOOOO, dear Rain, your drawing with the well-known pumpkin faces and your Ghostly Halloween pizza look great.
    You will first receive a link from me to my current posting, there are no Halloween decorations to see, but a delicious autumn meal: tender Muscovy duck breast with a salad of red cabbage, orange slices and caramelized walnuts. (Without a recipe, we ate it in a restaurant.)
    My next blog post will probably appear on Saturday, when I'll have Halloween decorations (and beautiful old cemeteries) for you! :-D
    All the best and cozy autumn days, Traude
    πŸπŸŒ»πŸ‚ 🌻🍁
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/10/nochmal-wien-kurpark-oberlaa-ein-paar.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Halloween art Rain and the ghostly pizza sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very fun. I'll probably get my Halloween dec post up in a couple of days. Behind on everything this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG !!!! what a cute Haloween pizza

    MuchπŸ’›love

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...a Halloween pizza for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like your Halloween ghost pizza.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ghost pizza made me laugh (in the best way). You are so clever, Rain.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain