Thursday, August 25, 2022

🎨😋 Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Gestures and Movement & How To Make Pour In The Pan Pizza!


This is a scheduled post!

Hello my friends! 😊 Welcome to Thursday Art and Dinner Date! Today our optional theme is Gestures and Movement! As renovations continue, I will be missing in action until mid-September from Blogger. But please join in with your art and food posts and share with our lovely community! 

I have scheduled YouTube videos as well for those interested:









That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic 🎨 and 😋 delicious 😋 creations! See you soon!!! 💗 💗 

*******************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

September 1st - Mazes
September 8th - Apples
September 15th - Silhouettes
September 22nd - Harvest Dinner
September 29th - Hair

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! ðŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Wednesday!

****************************************** 


21 comments:

  1. Love the basement-sketch! Reminds me of renovations I did with my Brother.
    Love the mice-video the most :-) I had two tame ones back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your renovations go really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope those rennovations go well and that you will soon be enjoying your space to the full :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rain,
    Your basement demo sketch is cute. I hope all is going well with the renovations. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, You are a very very busy lady-take care of yourself so you don't burn out. hugs Loved your sketch and videos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rain, I keep my fingers crossed that the work will be done soon and that everything goes well!
    All the best,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/08/mallorca-reisebericht-teil-5-tag-9-bis.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rain. I hope your renovations go well and look great. Thanks for the fun post. I won't be around for a few weeks either with Sept 1 and the new ARt Journal Journey challenge then and then I'll be gone on a little vacation. Hope all stays well with you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that everything get done right the first time, Rain. There is nothing more frustrating than continually having to call back contractors over and over - even if they show up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv that cute self portrait Rain. Good luck with the basement works

    Much 💖 love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are taking care of yourself. I know you have a lot on your plate right now. Nice selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending all good wishes for the demo! Sounds like a huge project and I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the renovations, I hope everything goes smoothly. Your pizza video made me hungry! I will watch the painting video later - I'm too hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the basement demo work, Rain, and I know you will give everyone an update in the future. Great looking pizza and now I know that pizza making is in my future as soon as the temps cool off a bit since lighting the large oven is something we are avoiding now. Thanks for the basic car maintenance tips too, good for all to know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun meanwhile! And many thank for hosting.

    It's hot again and we need some icecream too...

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rain, much love and good wishes for your basement remo to successfully finish so we can have you back! Great sketch and interesting videos I've bookmarked for when I get time to watch, especially that pizza, yum. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope all goes well with your renovations, Rain! I like to have renovation shows on in the background when I'm working in the kitchen. Yesterday I finally bought all the art supplies to paint "Starry, starry night." Just a very basic acrylic set, some brushes, and an art board that I can move from place to place. If I find that I like acrylics, I can upgrade my supplies. I've learned from you not to worry about perfection, but to explore art and have fun. I think that's what makes your art videos unique. You have projects that are not as intimidating, and you convince people that they can create art. I'm excited about doing SSN. And I mean to try your pour in the pan pizza. Have a great weekend. Hugs to you, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have yet to make that pizza, Rain. Hubs got me a crisper pan, but there have been other things needing making. Hopefully, this week. Glad you reminded me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope your renovations go well.

    Sending lots of good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heartfelt best wishes for your renovation dear Rain!

    I loved pizza video. Here dough is kept so Hard by chiefs. I liked the way you did it.
    enjoyed the all videos though I because of the lack of time watch them while forwarding slowly sorry.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain