Thursday, September 15, 2022

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Silhouettes


This is a scheduled post: I'll be back in October! πŸ’“πŸ’€

Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is "Silhouettes". Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! And please share your foodie posts too! πŸ˜‹

On the video front:




⬆️⬆️...and I'm sharing my 2022 Garlic Harvest!


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

September 22nd - Harvest Dinner
September 29th - Hair

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Wednesday!

****************************************** 

16 comments:

  1. Cute silhouette! The goat cheese popovers look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Cow-girl!!
    Hm, Goat cheese sounds interesting!
    Will check your b/w video later, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful silhouette and you always make such delicious food. Thanks so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your silhouettes, and hope your busy times are productive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once bought some old silhouettes at an auction sale and they turned out to be quite valuable. I sold them at a decent profit so I was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rain,
    Love your silhouette image. I am sure the goat cheese is delicious!
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So no update on the basement, but not returning until October, that tells me something. Hope you are just busy with the usual and not dealing with any disasters :) I did your video on black and White drawing ... very informative and youe examples made it obvious that you know whereof you speak :) Your popovers look yummy and not so hard to make ... might give those a try. I am loving your little stick figures at the beginning of your posts. This lastest one is really clever and made me chuckle. So Hope all is well ... looking forward to your return, but understanding your absence. Stay well, Rain ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your idea of silhouettes. My mother always made them using black construction paper. There’s an annoying cat blogger who always intrudes on food blogs — I hope you delete the link.

    best…mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like your silhouette image.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, dear,
    I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2022/09/juli-august-2022-teil-2-und-weiter-geht.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your silhouette is very cute!
    So far I have never planted garlic, but I wonder whether I should give it a try. I buy my garlic from the "garlic guy" at the farmers market. He has different kinds of garlic and my favorite one is "Red German". I don't grow that many veggies - a few tomatoes, zucchini, peppers and eggplant. A couple herbs. My focus is on a pollinator garden and I deeply enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rain, hope you are seeing some resolution and progress with your renno. That black n white drawing video looks interesting, have Pinned it for future viewing. We made your thin crust pizza dough and it was delish! Cute silhouette selfie. I had some silhouettes on a post earlier in the week but not for todays. I do love stamping them. Blessings and prayers, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the silhouette, Rain. I recognized you immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Rain, hope your building project issues are resolved. Betty

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain