Thursday, November 2, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Cold and Rainy


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Cold and Rainy! Tweety Bird doesn't seem phased by November's weather today. Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!


For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹I made some yummy baked beans. I'll have the recipe and video up in a few weeks on Rain's Kitchen and Garden on YouTube!

It's been a crazy week for me friends, so I'll keep this one short! But one more thing:

I've prepared the 2024 prompts! Here they are if you want to take a sneak peak:

Jan 04: Dance
Jan 11: Coffee Shop
Jan 18: Matches
Jan 25: Clocks
Feb 01: Candles
Feb 08: Far Away
Feb 15: Lips
Feb 22: Ladders
Feb 29: Eggs
Mar 07: Corners
Mar 14: Boots
Mar 21: Rabbits
Mar 28: Appliances
Apr 04: Churches
Apr 11: Wheels
Apr 18: Spoons
Apr 25: Disco
May 02: Crowns
May 09: Statues
May 16: Balloons
May 23: Vincent Van Gogh
May 30: Squares
Jun 06: Berries
Jun 13: Bicycle
Jun 20: Spirals
Jun 27: Sandwich
Jul 04: Herbs
Jul 11: Bench
Jul 18: Arches
Jul 25: Mouse
Aug 01: Bakery
Aug 08: Puzzle
Aug 15: Double
Aug 22: Ship
Aug 29: Swords
Sep 05: Wings
Sep 12: Sticky
Sep 19: Mushrooms
Sep 26: Costume Ball
Oct 03: Enclosed
Oct 10: Mummy
Oct 17: Vampire
Oct 24: Werewolf
Oct 31: Pumpkin Patch
Nov 07: Lanterns
Nov 14: Charcuterie
Nov 21: Pizza
Nov 28: Packages
Dec 05: Nut Cracker
Dec 12: Candy Cane
Dec 19: Elves
Dec 26: Cheers!


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Nov 9: Trains
Nov 16: Smiles
Nov 23: Landscape
Nov 30: Pockets

Dec 7: Snowed In
Dec 14: Christmas Lights
Dec 21: Christmas Cookies
Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

******************************************


22 comments:

  1. Rain, I thought you were discontinuing TAD at the end of this year! Delighted to see you are going to continue it with new prompts for 2024! The wheels are turning already in my mind . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Tweety in the rain! The beans look so good! Thanks for the 2024 themes wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I would love some rain. We need it. And fires are already raging in parts of my country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beans look good! I really like your recipes although Im mainly an animal based eater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Tweety art. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rain has hit here as well, Rain (that makes for an odd sentence!), which is nice as we need it but cold when it hits.

    A good pot of baked beans is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweety looks so cute.
    And the beans look tasty.
    Thank you for hosting, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No art today but love your tweety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rain. Sorry I haven't been joining in lately, I have reduced a lot of challenges as I am not well enough to do more than I do now. I hope I can come back and join in again soon! Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Rain, Tweety is well protected from the rain. And mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, baked beans, I love them!
    Conveniently, I took part in the Dirty Weather blog parade today, which fits perfectly with your "Cold and Rainy". And you can also see delicious food in my post πŸ˜‹
    All the best - I hope you've had a good start to November,
    Traude
    πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸƒ πŸ‚
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/herbstimpressionen-und-blogparade-dirty.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your little Tweety Bird ... what a cutie. Pink boots and an Orange Rain Coat and Hat ... a favorite combination of mine, though I get poo pooed when I try to wear it. Your beans look delicious and I await the recipe. I have always loved baked beans though I have to admit they cause some music in my surrounding when I eat them. So what's a little music, I say, Ha! So your list of prompts is long and interesting, though I was hoping you would add some things like clouds or smoke or shadows (all things I have pictures of :). I will have to work on your prompts as they come up ... should be a fun year for all of us (assuming I am able to find my way to your new location :0 ) On to do Trains for next week. I am pretty sure I have some old artwork that will fit in that prompt, but I hope I have some time to create something new this week. Be well my friend ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Much fun ! I can't share my art as I've been felting presents for my Ottawa kids. They aren't great, but I know they will like them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look like Tweety is doing just fine, in the rain.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...I LOVE baked beans! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We found out that in the UK, baked beans are a favorite served with breakfast, however, the ones served did not look as appealing as yours, Rain. This is the perfect time of year for them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Tweety and I'm sure those baked beans are tasty.

    Have a good month of November.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looking baked beans, Rain. For some reason, I thought you were done with blogging. Where did I get that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  18. We've had our share of rain and cold weather here, too. Tweety is prepared and looks cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rain. Your beans look 10X times better than a tin of Heinz. I'm waiting for the recipe. We are having lots of rain here where nothing much changes but looking forward to a few frosty mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum, we love baked beans. I have that on our menu for this week, and I have some little smoked sausages to add in there too. Should be yummy. Hope you are doing well. It was great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, what a great list of prompts! I haven't had baked beans in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The beans looks nice and tasty. Tweety is looking good and ready to take on the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain