Thursday, November 23, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Landscape

 


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Landscape! This piece is a mix between hand drawn and digital art. Road Runner is enjoying a relaxing evening in the desert as the sun sets. Wile E. Coyote must be busy plotting his next attempt to catch him!! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!



For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ I made a very easy Cream of Chicken Soup - tastes just like the Campbells condensed stuff! The video/recipe is below!


Here are my latest videos:




⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids : I'm sharing How To Draw A Pumpkin!


⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden : Here is the video for my Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup.


⬆️⬆️ On my channel, Spiritual Rain, my latest "Bedtime Stories Podcast" features me reading the fairy tale Godfather Death!


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Nov 30: Pockets

Dec 7: Snowed In
Dec 14: Christmas Lights
Dec 21: Christmas Cookies
Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 


24 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I loved Roadrunner and his "friend"!
    It´s soup-weather for sure (that´s why I escaped - if digitally - to the beach ;-)...)
    Ohhhh, blogger let´s me comment again, how "nice"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that landscape. I always felt sorry for Wylie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun landscape and a delicious warming soup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a real warmth to your landscape Rain as the sun goes down, love the colours and layout.
    Your soup looks delicious, I could eat soup no matter the weather.
    Take care Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rain, your pretty landscape goes well with the colors I particularly love at the moment - and the desert fits the desert rock that plays a role in my current post. However, the landscape that can be seen in my blog is more of a steppe or “Hungarian puszta”. (We don't live very far from Hungary, it takes us about 30 or 40 minutes to get to the border.) And there are pumpkins in my post that go well with your pumpkin children's painting course :-D
    Hugs and all the best, Traude
    πŸ‚πŸ•―️☕πŸ‚☕πŸ•―️πŸ‚
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/calexico-gansebraten.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loved the Roadrunner! Love your art work. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmm chicken soup. That sounds so good and soothing. Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't done much of either, but I am happy to look at your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your landscape is beautiful, it reminds me of Utah. I do see Roadrunner and it seems that Wile E. Coyote is very close to him. I can't imagine that Roadrunner would let that happen ... I would expect to see a little poof of dust and a faraway Roadrunner :) This is a fun landscape ... leave it to you 😊 Hope all is well, my friend and Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it ... is it a holiday in Canada? I suspect not or your would be serving up Turkey and dressing in you Dinner Date. But, as this is a day to be Thankful, I have to say I am Thankful for your friendship and your blog that piques my interest in my artwork. Hope all is well with you and your fur babies ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours Rain!

    Happy (American) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting here is like a visit to your home. You are a fond of creativity Rain! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A Brilliant post as always, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since I love the American Southwest, I really love your landscape! Beautiful colors. Have a lovely weekend, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thursday everyone

    MuchπŸ–€love

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the landscape and that soup looks delicious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...it great to see that soup is on! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your meeting was surely wonderful, dear Rain. Your drawings again very fine. We couldn`t imagine to be in the desert, we only know the comics ... and love this :)))

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've missed seeing what you cook and your art. I think I'm getting back into blogging. I might use your prompts for art because I need inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum, your cream of ch9cken soup sounds delicious. This is the perfect weather for soup too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful landscape, Rain, and the soup looks so good. I would love some today to warm me up. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rain - thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. I am determined to get back to my drawing and cooking soon, or at least I could showcase my husband's cooking on your linky parties! Today, he was researching new soup recipes, and he kept calling them out to me! Boy, he made me hungry. In the end, I reminded him that I never met a soup I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're probably right, Wiley E. Coyote is hatching a plan to snag the Roadrunner. He has learned after what 70+ years that, that's an impossible job to do? He's either a slow learner or just hopeful every time. lol Good job as always, my dear. Thank you for your lovely friendship. What a joy it is to call you my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain