Thursday, November 16, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Smiles



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Smiles! Daffy always seems reluctant to show us his smile doesn't he? ☺ Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!




For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ I've been mostly eating soups these days in an attempt to rein in some wonky digestive issues. So I'll share some teas that I got for the holiday season! 




⬆️⬆️ I finally got my Stovetop Baked Beans video up on YouTube!

Here are my latest videos:



⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art : I'm sharing my watercolour Fall Tree video lesson.



⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids : How To Draw A Yellow Apple!



⬆️⬆️ On my channel, Spiritual Rain, my latest "Bedtime Stories Podcast" features me reading the fairy tale The Robber Bridegroom.



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Nov 23: Landscape
Nov 30: Pockets

Dec 7: Snowed In
Dec 14: Christmas Lights
Dec 21: Christmas Cookies
Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

23 comments:

  1. Funny Daffy trying to smile! The baked beans sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daffy makes us smile - even if he is reluctant to do so himself. I hope your digestive issues settle down - and love your autumnal tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffy!! Love the tea collection, I hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rain, but when Daffy smiles, it looks very smart.
    Sending you my smiles :-D
    Hugs and all the best, Traude
    πŸ‚πŸ•―️☕πŸ‚☕πŸ•―️πŸ‚
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ruckblick-auf-die-fotobΓΆrse-la.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We haven’t made baked beans in a long while, and I think it’s time we did. (Heads up, Rain - I will be away from blogging for most of the next two weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I love your Daffy, well done! Nice collection of tea. I hope you feel better soon. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. smiles.....Loving smiles! I buy the berries version of that tea. I keep it on hand and I make it some in the winter months. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I can get my post together, I'll be back to join in. Meanwhile, enjoy the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thursday Wishes.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry I have not been around. This foot has taken all of my attention and energy. It truly is a mess. I'm trying to get around to blogland more as I can. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffy looks sceptical. You give me again a smile with this funny drawings, dear Rain. The comics are allways welcome!
    Hugs by Heidrun and
    thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daffy, one of my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daffy looks like he in deep thought
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved your comforting bean soup absolutely Delicious !!!

    Stunning Glorious fall tree ,my most fav one indeed :)))
    happy smile to you and best wishes for all the wonderful ventures ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Daffy has a mischievous smile ... wonder what he is thinking. I am going to guess that it includes thoughts of Bugs.
    A nice cup of chocolatey peppermint herbal tea would be really good right now. The perfect cold weather treat. I watched your fall tree video and it is amazing how it evolved and I love that you discovered a new splatter technique. I love fall colors and may try to incorporate them into my landscape for next week. Next week I am going to be chasing my tail all week between getting my son and Dil off to Thailand, taking my granddaughter to the doctor and pulling something together for Thanksgiving. Somewhere in there I want to paint a landscape ... fingers crossed. So I am off to visit my daughter this morning ... Hope all remains well with you and hope Jack is doing a little better.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a big hot drink drinker, but I've been trying to develop the habit of a cup of tea first thing in the morning. I do love the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your baked bean video is so well done and you have the most soothing voice. They also look delicious! I'm going to have to make the very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sorry that I have no art to share, as I have no artistic talent. But, I do love your blog and am a faithful reader. I love your tea selections. I might explore the teas on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Duffy has that look that says I'm up to something, don't bother me. :D I love Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane tea!! You can keep warm drinking a lot of tea. That's really nice!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain