Thursday, December 21, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Christmas Cookies



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Christmas Cookies! Porky Pig is so happy with his gingerbread cookies, I think he's on his last one!!! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!

 

For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ I made some Christmas Cookies! I made Shortbread Bites, they are so easy and delicious!

🌲🌲HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS!!! 🌲🌲

Here are my latest videos:




⬆️⬆️
 For Rain Frances Art How To Draw a Winter Tree Scene (this one is time-lapsed).



⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids : How To Draw A Candy Cane!


⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden : How To Make Christmas Shortbread Cookie Bites.


⬆️⬆️ On my channel, Spiritual Rain, my latest "Bedtime Stories Podcast" features me reading the fairy tale Saint Nicholas And The Children.


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!)

Dec 28: Word(s) for 2024

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

19 comments:

  1. Cute gingerbread-man! Other I´m done with candy, but I love cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it smells delicious at your house (all year round).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shortbread bites sound really good! Merry Christmas, Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy Yule to you Rain and Merry Christmas. I've still got those shortbread bites marked for Xmas. I've just started baking. I'll send a photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rain, Porky Pig looks really happy with his Gingerbread Man! :-)) In my blog today you can also see gingerbread - but the Czech-Slovakian version: My friend Brigitte and her daughter attended a gingerbread course and learned to decorate the cookies there - I show photos of these little works of art.
    I've never eaten shortbread, this type of pastry has no tradition in Austria, but your shortbread bites look good!
    I wish you and everyone you love (humans and animals πŸ₯°) a wonderful Christmas ⛄πŸŽ„πŸ•―️ and a happy new year πŸ„πŸ€!
    Hugs and all the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/12/winter-wunderland-und-frohe-weihnachten.html
    πŸ€❣️🧸🎠❤️⛄πŸ„πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your toon characters! The Short bread bites sound delicious. Take care, have a happy day! Merry Christmas Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the very best for Christmas and the New Year, Rain - from Ontario to New Brunswick. David

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rain,

    Gingerbread cookies at Christmas is especially wonderful. Unfortunately, I haven't made any yet. I do have plans to make a stack cake which is like a big layered gingerbread cookie with yummy apple butter. Mmm, I'm looking forward to having a piece of this classic dessert this weekend. Your Porky Pig holding a cookie jar in one hand and a gingerbread cookie in the other is cute. It makes me think of a child. I hope y'all have a warm and festive Christmas. May happiness and love fill your home.

    PS: I did mail a Christmas card to you. I hope the post office doesn't send it back this year like they did last time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm, your Shortbread Cookie Bites look delicious! I made Whipped Shortbread cookies on the weekend. Yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Porky and gingerbread art! The shortbread bites are a good size.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy ginger breads. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep meaning to tell you that you have the perfect voice for the podcasts. I will try the shortbread bits and you art is always so wonderful. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rain, I am happily in this aspect in that I live in a family of bakers and so I need do nothing except ensure ingredients are available.

    A Very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always I enjoyed seeing your art.
    The Shortbread bites sound delicious.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and good wishes for 2024.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually have cookies to share this week! And more to come. Your cookie bites look good! I will be leaving today for Christmas with the kidlets and probably not able to blog too much while I'm gone. So I send warm wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...Rain, I wish you a Bright and Merry Christmas. ☃️ πŸŽ„ ❄️ πŸŽ…πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Christmas from from Lancashire England. The card is beautiful. Have as wonderful time all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas and happy holidays. So glad to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shortbread cookie bites loo so good and easy is always great, Rain. Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the coming New Year. Thank for your blog friendship and hoping the coming New Year is a good one for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain