Thursday, December 28, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Word(s) for 2024

 


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Word(s) for 2024! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Bugs just wants to feel comfy and safe in his little rabbit hole and I wish that for him too!

I have chosen "Harmony At Home" as my phrase for 2024. I've lived through a few rocky years and I'm done with drama and conflict. My focus this year is on me, my growing business projects and peace at home! Life is too short for anything else!! πŸ’–



For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date!! πŸ˜‹ it's pizza pizza pizza!!! I live so far away from any restaurant that delivery doesn't exist...and by the time you get home, any take-out is cold. To add to the authenticity of the take-out experience, I bought some pizza boxes on Amazon!



It was a nice quiet holiday, though I lost power for 2 days around the 20th. Good thing it was mild outside. This fall I invested in a generator so at least I could have some hot food and plug in my modem. The outage gave me an opportunity to finally do my Looney Tunes puzzle!



The pets got gifts from Santa! Jack got a little Snoopy, Raven got a little Rottweiler. Jack is declining very quickly, he may not be with us much longer, but I will keep you all posted. πŸ’˜

***************************************************

Here are my latest videos:





⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden : How To Make Cranberry Mimosas



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!) Click on the link for inspirational images!

Jan 04: Dance
Jan 11: Coffee Shop
Jan 18: Matches
Jan 25: Clocks

Feb 01: Candles
Feb 08: Far Away
Feb 15: Lips
Feb 22: Ladders
Feb 29: Eggs

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

19 comments:

  1. Your food looks so yummy! Only shortly after 06:00 a.m. but I would be in! Life is too short for trouble, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmony is a wonderful word. Love that tiny rottweiler and am very sorry to hear that Jack is failing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harmony at Home sounds perfect. Your pizzas look delicious! Thanks for the update, thinking of Jack. Sorry you lost power for so long thank goodness you have the generator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, your pizzas look fantastic. Good job to invest in a generator.

    Poor sweet Jack. It's hard that we outlive almost all of our beloved pets. A sad fact of life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you luck with your plans for the future. You earn it! The Cranberry Mimosa sounds delicious. Happy New Year. See you in 2024 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rain,
    I like the word harmony, it is a good choice. Your pizzas look delicious! Raven and Jack are sweet furbabies. I wish you and your doggies all the best in 2024, a peaceful and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harmony at home. Yes, I'd like a year of that. No more Greek drama!
    Love the idea of the pizza boxes. Amazon really does sell everything lol Pity we don't have it here. Or maybe that's a good thing πŸ˜„.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha, I love that you got pizza boxes for your delicious looking homemade pizzas! Wow, that Looney Tunes puzzle must have been fun to do! Right up your alley too. Wishing you a 2024 full of Harmony at Home, dear Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do such amazing work! Glad your power came back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love Jack, Rain! My heart goes out to you both! Loved your post! I'm actually here early because I've been up so late. I'm delighted and relieved that this isn't your last post!!! Happy New Year! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you're up in the wee hours too, my friend!

      Delete
  11. I do have food to share and if cookies and oreo trains count as food (I'm not so sure!), there's some of that, too. I love your phrase for the year. A bummer about your power (good job with the generator!) and worry about Jack. He's a dear. I send you all good wishes for a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...that puzzle is great, but too puzzling for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear Rain. So glad things are looking up dear and I agree with your thoughts about the coming year and pray it will be a wonderful one for you all.
    Sending wishes for a happy, healthy and profitable 2024.
    Mary & Bob XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes to you and your family, dear Rain.
    Hugs from Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'Harmony At Home' ... I like that :)

    That looks a great puzzle.

    My good wishes for the coming New Year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't had pizza for a long time. Yours look great. Happy New Year, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I am a basket case ... too much happening, too fast. Poppy and her friend had me chauffeuring them all over kingdom come, I still tried to fit in some visits to my daughter and now I am baby sitting my Granddoggie, Maizie. I am pooped and my brain has gone on strike. I now have to prepare for my trip to Thailand and Australia. Still not sure what to bring. I know Thailand will require summer cloths, but not sure about Australia. Anyway, I apologize for being so scatter brained and not keeping in touch. Your Bugs looks very Zen ... and I am all in favor of harmony at home. Fortunately I live in harmony with my FH and the rest of my family. I think I have been blessed in that way. I only looked briefly at your food as you always make me hungry and I am trying to lose a few pounds before I travel. But even at a glance it all looks yummy.
    So sorry about Jack. I knew his time was coming, but it is a reality that no one wants to deal with. Just love him as much as you can in the time that you have :).
    Happy New Year, my friend and I wish you all the success you deserve in the many ventures you are taking.

    Andrea @ F rom the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  18. We haven't done much food delivery or take out since Covid but I'm happy we're able to get it if we want either. In honesty, your cooking is gonna be better than anything you buy out anyhow, so you're not missing out on a lot there. Harmony at home is a good phrase for the new year. Your artwork always makes me happy. I definitely plan to do more art this year and I probably will borrow from your suggestions but to link up I'm really unsure about that just yet. I hope you have a wonderful 2024 filled with peace and happiness and if other good things happen then that'll just be extra bonuses for you. xo

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain