Thursday, January 25, 2024

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Clocks



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Clocks! Tweety is doing his best to imitate a Cuckoo! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!
 
I am hoping to host next week's TADD (and all future posts) on my new website! I've been building it for nearly a month straight, what a learning curve! Stay tuned!


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!) Click on the link for inspirational images!

Feb 01:    Candles
Feb 08: Far Away
Feb 15: Lips
Feb 22: Ladders
Feb 29: Eggs

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 


17 comments:

  1. Hope Tweety makes it safely back, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute clock Rain! Let us know the details for linking up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandparents had a cuckoo's clock which would tell the time every half hour, even in the night which could be a bit annoying. It hung at the wall at the bottom of the stairs and every morning my granddad (and after his had passed, my grandma) would wind the clock. As children we loved it; later, not so much. It seems that Tweety is on the way out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clocks are so evocative. We have one that chimes the hour and dings for the half hour and I find it reassuring in the small hours. Love the cuckoo/tweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet substitute cuckoo, dear Rain!
    Unfortunately I don't have a clock for you today - only in my next post (the last one before my blog break) will there be a photo where an old clock can be seen in the background...
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/vogel-im-winter-tutanchamun-und-eine.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweety bird is a favorite of mine, very cute. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your new website!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wondered if you might draw a Tweety Bird clock. :) Have a doodletastic day, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any clocks to share but I do have food this week! I always love your Tweety! Keep us posted on your new site -- and the link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy your art. Good luck with your new site. Aloha, thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on building the website Rain! This is something I have to learn to do in the next year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...that clock would drive me cuckoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you never tire of me saying that you are amazing, Rain! Because you are! I can't wait to see your new website! Great clock! And Tweety is always cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely art.
    Good luck with your new website.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to seeing your new website, Rain!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain