Thursday, January 18, 2024

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Matches πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯



Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Matches! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Bugs seems a little down and out as he lights one his "Strike Anywhere" matches...must have been a dame! πŸ˜Š I drew this with charcoals. "We don't need no stinkin' matches!" - that's my silly sense of humour, anyone get it? 

 

I have nothing for our dinner date! I'm on an elimination diet to figure out what's up with my intestinal health. But I did manage to draw this striking match with pastels. I made the corners fancy with Photoshop! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š



This is a great scene from the movie "For A Few Dollars More", directed by Sergio Leone. A "Spaghetti Western" because it was filmed in Italy. In this scene Lee Van Cleef strikes a match on one of the villains, played by Klaus Kinski. He lights his match on the guy's hunchback, stirring up trouble in the old Italian West! 


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!) Click on the link for inspirational images!


Jan 25: Clocks

Feb 01: Candles
Feb 08: Far Away
Feb 15: Lips
Feb 22: Ladders
Feb 29: Eggs

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 


13 comments:

  1. Fun charcoal Bugs and I LOVE your pastel match piece!! Hope your intestinal issues clear up Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your elimination diet - I do hope you get answers and solutions.
    That pastel match is spectacular - and Bugs made me grin. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the diet.
    Good old Bugs πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Love the Bugs Bunny charcoal, well done! Good luck with your diet. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An elimination diet seems quite dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rain,

    You do such marvelous work with charcoal and this one of Bugs is a fine example of just how good you are. I love it! I say you're right, Bugs is having dame problems. :) I'm sorry to read you're on an food elimination diet to figure out tummy issues. I hope it's not diary that's causing you problems. I know how much you love to make cheese and that would be such a bummer. I hope you get things figured out so you'll know what to avoid. Stay safe, be well, and keep warm! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Noir vibe of your Bugs Bunny portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bugs looks really cool. That's like a detective from an old movie. Thanks for hosting us. I wish everyone a safe, warm weekend. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both drawings are amazing, Rain! I'm sorry to hear that you are having tummy issues. May you figure out the source of the problem soon. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...thankfully, matches aren't as necessary today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art and brilliant video clip for the theme.
    I do hope you can get your intestinal health sorted.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry that you are not feeling well with some food choices, Rain, and hope elimination proves successful for you. I liked the Bugs and match drawings, but skipped the video after reading the scene description.

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain