Thursday, January 11, 2024

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Coffee Shop

Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊


🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Coffee Shop! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Bugs and I dream of a vacation in Paris right now, enjoying a cafΓ© lattΓ© and people watching. Instead, I took the opportunity to try to recreate Van Gogh's "CafΓ© Terrace at Night".                I have no new videos to share, not even any foodie photos! I've become so busy again, back to the books for the next 6 months!! What are you up to my friends?


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************

Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date:  (Prompts are optional!) Click on the link for inspirational images!

Jan 18: Matches
Jan 25: Clocks

Feb 01: Candles
Feb 08: Far Away
Feb 15: Lips
Feb 22: Ladders
Feb 29: Eggs

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 


19 comments:

  1. I love your recreation of that stunning painting. Did you know that cafe still exists and is now called the Cafe Van Gogh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of trying to recreate this beautiful painting by Van Gogh. I understand that the cafΓ© still exists at Place du Forum in Arles (one of my favorite cities in France).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Van Gogh cafe recreation Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immediately identifiable as linked to Van Gogh. Well done. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain, your Cafe Terrace at night is beautiful. Well done! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Van Goghs cafe is so appealing. I can hear those cafe tables calling. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Parisian cafΓ© is wonderful, dear Rain, and very authentic! Vincent would have loved it.
    In my post I also drink from a nice coffee cup, but 1.) at home and not in a Parisian or other Coffee Shop and 2.) the content of the cup was not coffee, but another delicious Golden Eggnogg.
    Warm rust rose greetings and all the best, Traude 😊
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/servus-ihr-lieben-ich-danke-euch-fur.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rain,

    I love your impression of Van Gogh's piece which in my opinion is equally beautiful and inspiring. I hadn't planned to join in today but found inspiration. :) Have a doodletastic day, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You created a fabulous rendition of Van Gogh's art. Well done Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I thought that was the original Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Than you for your sweet comment when my Dad passed away last week, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Van Gogh's 'Le Café de Nuit' painting (valued at $200 million!) is of the colorful café in Arles, Provençe, France. I've visited twice, it's awesome, and hope so much you can go some day dear Rain. Arles is such a beautiful town, you will want to paint all of it!! Your version is fabulous too!
    Happy 2024
    Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...I love Van Gogh and your interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, dearest Rain.

    And once again
    A Happy and healthy New Year 2024

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely Van Gogh cafΓ© interpretation ... very well done.

    Have a good week, you sound busy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your interpretation of Van Gogh. I was hoping to join you today... maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful masterpiece, Rain. I bought Bailey a pair of leggings for Christmas that were of the Van Gogh sky, she loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never seen that Van Gogh painting before, but before you identified it I thought it was very Van Gogh - like. :D Your recreation of it is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain