Thursday, December 29, 2022

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: New Year's Eve Party!

 


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is New Year's Eve Party! Bugs and Daffy dressed up for me this week! They're having fun with party crackers, preparing to ring in the new year! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it!



πŸ˜‹For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date πŸ˜‹, I have a few pizzas to share! It was a pizza kind of Christmas! On the left is a cheese pizza with green olives; on the right is a vegan whole wheat dough pizza with Kalamata olives, onions and peppers. Here are my recipes for  Homemade Chunky Pizza Sauce and my Thin Crust Pizza Dough

On the video front:

⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art, I'm sharing How To Paint Champagne Flutes with Watercolours! 

⬆️⬆️ For Rain Frances Art For Kids, I have How To Draw Christmas and Holiday Gnomes!

⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden, I'm sharing How To Make Sweet Carrot Muffins!

⬆️⬆️ I'm also showing you a quick video of the Wild Turkeys that are hanging out in my backyard! 


That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

January 5th: Glass
January 12th: Aerial View
January 19th: Collage
January 26th: Scarves

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

26 comments:

  1. Bugs and Daffy are dressed to the nines! Have a happy new year, Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your creativity. I was super impressed at how elegantly the turkeys walk too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum your pizzas look delicious-I haven't made us one in awhile- Great videos-I love the wild turkeys we had large flocks of them when living at the woods house-they are nearby here at the lake too. The gnomes are too cute thanks for the videos Rain nd Happy New Year Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Love the Bugs and Daffy, fun art work! Your pizzas look and sound delicious.
    It must have been fun watching the turkeys.

    Take care, have a great day! I wish you all the best in 2023, a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Link to my 12 Days of Christmas HERE

    There is an annual festival happening at my blog now. I invite you to link up. You do not have to place a link back link on your blog; just link up.

    I will after the festival catch up with prompts and add my links

    MUCHπŸŽ„LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I happy to see that the Wild Turkeys have returned, Rain, and I hope your Evening Grosbeaks do too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a lovely Christmas Rain. Those pizzas look yummy, and I like the idea of sweet carrot bread. Nice video. I get turkeys in my yard during the winter (and summer) also. It drives my pups crazy. Have a wonderful New Year celebration and Happy 2023 to you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun party cracker piece! Those pizzas look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year everyone! Rain. You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to see the turkeys in your backyard - look at those beautiful tracks in the snow! I wish you a very happy and healthy new year, Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog post are always bursting with content, Rain! Happy New Year! πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I couldn't join in. I am having a hard time seeing. I can see those pizzas though. Think I will do that for tomorrow night. Sis, I just want to thank you for being part of my life and always wishing me will. You know I do the same for you everyday. Rock on 2023! It will be the best. Hugs and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rain - Happy New Year! I love that Bugs and Daffy are pulling a cracker! We always have them for Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy looking pizza's.

    Sending my good wishes for a Happy New Year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year, dear blogfriend Rain.

    Hope for peace, health and good days... We will see.

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two classy charters.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated Happy New Year wishesπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚to you and Alex, Rain, and your pizzas looked so good, as usual. Our meal was seafood fettuccine, homemade bread, and blueberry clafoutis for dessert. Now, we will need to start serious dietingπŸ˜‰ so pizza is on holdπŸ˜• I have enjoyed your blog and thank you for your blog friendship. See you online in 2023, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year dear Rain!
    Hope you had wonderful time.with Alex and furry friends: )
    Pizza is exceptionally amazing!
    Health peace and happiness to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bugs and daffy are awesome. Splendid art

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, Rain, and a happy entry into 2023. I watched the video for making thin pizza dough. Thin and crispy is my favorite kind of pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Carrot muffins! Yes please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain