Thursday, January 26, 2023

πŸŽ¨πŸ˜‹ Thursday Art and Dinner Date: Scarves

 


Welcome my Friends, to Thursday's Art and Dinner Date! 😊😊

🎨For our 🎨 Art Date 🎨, today's optional prompt is Scarves! Please feel free to share any art you've created, we would love to see it! Bugs Bunny is sporting a nice bright orange scarf for winter!


πŸ˜‹For our πŸ˜‹ Dinner Date πŸ˜‹, I made a pizza! (Go figure!) I topped it with my homemade Quick Mozzarella and some goat cheese!


I also made some Sweet Potato Cornbread. Delicious!

On the video front:



⬆️⬆️ For Rain's Kitchen and Garden, I'm sharing How To Make Sweet Potato Cornbread!



That's all for now folks! Please check out the link widget below for more 🎨 artistic πŸŽ¨ and πŸ˜‹ delicious πŸ˜‹ creations! See you soon!!! πŸ’— 

*****************************************


Upcoming Art Prompts For Rain's Thursday Art and Dinner Date: click on the links below for a description of the prompt and inspiring images! (Prompts are optional!)

Foodie February!!

February 2nd: Fruit
February 9th: Veggies
February 16th: Bread
February 23rd: Drinks

This art and dinner date date is all about creating. For the art date, you can showcase your paintings, drawings, photography, sculpting, poetry...whatever you like! You can follow the weekly themes or post any art you like! 🎨

And for the dinner date, please feel free to link up your foodie post! πŸ˜‹

Don't forget to add the URL link to your post (not your blog) to the link gadget below to share your wonderful creations! Please revisit to make sure you don't miss those who join in a little late! All spam and non-related links will be removed! The link gadget will be available until the following Sunday at midnight!

****************************************** 

25 comments:

  1. Very cute Bugs with scarf! The pizza and bread look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our current weather (hot) the thought of scarves fills me with horror. As always your food looks delicious. I am in awe at your cheese making skills. And your general artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rain, hope your garden is growing lots of veggies and that your pets are all ok (hello Jack xxx) Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We make corn bread quite often, Rain, but have never tried sweet potato corn bread. Must give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain,

    I like Bug's scarf. I like how it shows movement and the creases in the fabric. You did a great job! Mmm, pizza that sounds good. I'm going to make cheeseburger style pizza for tonight. Thanks for hosting the art date. Have a doodletastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rain,
    Bugs looks cute wearing his scarf. Your pizza and cornbread both look delicious. Take care and stay warm, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rain, the scarf suits Bugs very well ❤️ In my blog post (in the 7th collage) it is unfortunately difficult to see that I wore a scarf on our hiking tour in the Czech Republic. (It's a black velvet scarf embroidered with colorful flowers. The orange-red coat is more striking than the scarf ;-D)
    You also show us a delicious pizza. Unfortunately, I don't have any homemade food to show this time, just delicious food that we ate in a hotel and other delicious food that we got in a restaurant and a cafΓ© in the Czech Republic.
    All the best and happy Thursday,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/01/manchmal-kommt-es-anders.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your food always looks so good, Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do we adore Bugs so much?
    You are a font of good living and creativity as usual. Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  10. With that beautiful scarf, Bugs Bunny will certainly stay warm! Your pizza looks delicious, even though I am not such a big fan of goat cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh fantastic Bugs with the red scarf and yummy food ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of our eyes are going bad as I see a red scarf and you see an orange scarf ... but you can't miss those chubby bunny cheeks :) I watched your Sweet Potato Cornbread video and it looks like something I could do ... we all love Corn Bread around here :) so it is a given, I will have to try it. Do you see any faces in your Corn Bread? I think you should have another prompt for faces where there shouldn't be faces. I see them in almost every post ... it really is distracting :( Anyway, another fun post, Rain ... Stay warm (we finally got an actual snow and everything is beautiful and white ... the best part of winter).

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful picture of Bugs. He looks as cold as I feel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Potato bread sound something I would like.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bugs looks so handsome in his scarf. :) And your pizza looks great. I'll have to try the sweet potato cornbread, 'cuz I still have a lot of sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rain - I will need a scarf like that over the weekend - it is going to get brutally cold here again ... I love the look of the cornbread! Thanks for hosting the linky party!

    ReplyDelete

  17. I was sure I left you a comment earlier, but now I am not sure. Bugs looks good in his scarf. Nicely drawn, too.

    Now I am hungry for pizza. It sure looks yummy. I've never heard of sweet potato cornbread, but t also sounds really delicious.

    Sorry I am late visiting. My internet has been offline due to high winds that snapped the cable.




    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Bugs in his scarf. You food looks delicious, Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...Sweet Potato Cornbread looks and sounds great. Thanks Rain for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That cornbread looks especially good, Rain! And I love Bugs in his scarf!

    Thanks for coming by last week! Always good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, a warm scharf is a good idea now. We have snowy days at last.
    Must try your recipe, desr Rain.

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was sure I'd commented on this post!

    I do like Bugs with his scarf.
    The corn bread looks delicious.

    Enjoy these last January days.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your art and food. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love Bugs in that red scarf! :) And your artisan pizza looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

❤ Thanks for your comment, I love hearing from everyone! ❤ Why not join me and my fellow artists every Thursday for TADD? That's Thursday Art and Dinner Date! It's a lot of fun!
Love,
Rain